This procedure outlines the steps needed to create the inventory extract from the Redesign and import into the Classic EIS pending file.
- 1. Log into Redesign
- 2. Go to Report/Report Manager (or Home and it will be listed under Show All Report or Show Only Favorites if it has already been marked as a favorite)
- Filter the Report Grid to show the SSDT created Inventory Pending Extract
- 3. Generate the Report
- Format should stay as CSV as the output will be in the exact layout needed for the EIS import program
- Enter a Since Date
Those running it for the first time will use the date that they went live on the Redesign UNLESS the district went live PRIOR to 12/5/2018. If the district went live PRIOR to 12/5/2018 then the first time this extract is run it should be run for 12/5/2018). The district will want to keep track of the last 'since date' they used to ensure they aren't pulling items that were previously added to the EIS pending file. The report will display the most recent options chosen for that user the last time it was generated.
- 4. Save the output file
If you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.
- 5. File transfer the .CSV file into reflectionsFile transfer type should be ASCII
- 6. Log into reflections
- 7. Go to the EISIMPR program.
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file
- 8. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.