This is intended to be one time use instructions to 'catch up' inventory for districts using the Classic EIS system that went live on the Redesign BEFORE December 5th, 2018.
Catch up extract for inventory items Report Definition - This report will extract all invoice items you wish to apply to the EIS Pending file based on the object code, threshold and date range you select. You should run this report if you migrated to the redesign prior to Dec 5th, 2018 and intend to use the Classic EIS Inventory system. This report should be run ONE TIME in order to "catch up" the pending file. Subsequent additions to the pending file should be made by running the SSDT Inventory Pending Extract. Click here for further instructions on creating the SSDT Inventory Pending Extract and importing into the EIS pending file.
- 1. Click on the above report definition to download it to your machine
- 2. Log into USASR
- 3. Go to Report/Report Manager
- Click on
- Select the report definition 'Catch up extract for inventory items'
- Click on 'Save'
- Click on
- 4. Generate the report
- Format should stay as CSV as the output will be in the exact layout needed for the EIS import program
- Select the Beginning and Ending Object code that you want to pull into this report
- Enter the Start Invoice Date (recommended the day you went live with the Redesign)
- Enter the End Invoice Date (should be 12/4/2018 as the fix to the invoice flagging went out on 12/5/2018)
Enter the threshold amount (greater than or equal to)
With the options shown below it will pull all 500 and 600 object codes with an invoice date of 11/1/2018 to 12/4/2018 where the line item is $300.00 or more.
- 5. Save the output file (If you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.)
- 6. File transfer the .CSV file into reflections - file transfer type should be ASCII
- 7. Log into reflections
- 8. Go to the EISIMPR program.
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file
- 9. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.