This procedure outlines the steps needed to create the inventory extract from the Redesign and import into the Classic EIS pending file.
- 1. Log into Redesign
- 2. Go to Report/Report Manager (or Home and it will be listed under Show All Report or Show Only Favorites if it has already been marked as a favorite)
- Filter the Report Grid to show the SSDT created Inventory Pending Extract
- 3. Generate the Report
- Format should stay as CSV as the output will be in the exact layout needed for the EIS import program
- Enter a Since Date
- 4. Save the output file
If you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.
5. Right click on the file on your local PC and rename it include the date. (.i.e. inventorypendingMMDDYY.csv)
6. File transfer the .CSV file into reflectionsFile transfer type should be ASCII
- 7. Log into reflections
- 8. Go to the EISIMPR program.
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
You may view EISSCN/PENDING or run an EIS501 report to confirm the items are on the pending file.
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file
- 9. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.