This procedure outlines the steps needed to create the inventory extract from the Redesign and import into the Classic EIS pending file.
- 1. Log into Redesign
- 2. Go to Report/Report Manager (or Home and it will be listed under Show All Report or Show Only Favorites if it has already been marked as a favorite)
- Filter the Report Grid to show the SSDT created Inventory Pending Extract
- 3. Generate the Report
- Format should stay as CSV as the output will be in the exact layout needed for the EIS import program
- Enter a Since Date
- 4. Save the output file
If you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.
5. File transfer the .CSV file into reflectionsFile transfer type should be ASCII
- 6. Log into reflections
- 7. Go to the EISIMPR program.
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
You may view EISSCN/PENDING or run an EIS501 report to confirm the items are on the pending file.
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file
- 8. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.