NWOCA: Windows Installation Steps
Go to https://www.citrix.com/downloads/
Click "Citrix ReceiverWorkspace App" link under "Featured Downloads"
Click the "Download Receiver for Windows" buttonRun CitrixReceiverWorkspace app for Windows Current Release" dropdown
- Click on the first link, as of 11/18/2020 it says "Citrix Workspace app 2010 for Windows"
- Click on the "Download Citrix Workspace app for Windows button"
Click the checkbox next to "I accept the license agreement" and click Install
Wait for the installation to complete, it may take several minutes
- Click "Add Account"
- On the Add Account menu, type in https://remote.nwoca.org and click "Add"
- If there are errors here, please try restarting your machine
- Enter your credentials (nwocaland\username) and your NWOCALAND password. Click "Log on" once you've entered your credentials