- 20. When all data is correct, run Report/ODJFS Report again and select
- 21. Save the file to your desktop or a folder of your choosing
NWOCA File Transfer requires a login. Users can login with their email address and Exchange email password. If you are a member district, but do not use the Exchange email system, send an email to the Hardware Group and they will create you an account. For full instructions on how to use NWOCA File transfer please refer to our wiki
- If you are ready to complete W2 processing, proceed to Step 23 W2 Processing.
- If you need to begin January payroll processing before completing W2 Processing, Leave December reporting period Open and create your January reporting period
- through Core/Posting
- Period and make that Current. After your January pay has been completed you can then process W2s.
- 23. Check W2 abbreviations on all city Payroll Item Configuration records.
- Go to Core/Payroll Item Configuration.