|Mobile employees could cause discrepancies|
- 22. OAPSE Report, if needed.Report
Download the OAPSE Report.rpd-json file if you don’t currently have it as an option on your Home screen or under Report Manager.
Expand title Download instructions for the OAPSE Report.rpd-json
Go to the Report Repository found on NWOCA’s Redesign Wiki.
- Click OAPSE Report.rpd-json to download to your PC
- In Redesign, go to Reports/Reports Manager.
- Click Import Report.
- Browse to locate OAPSE Report.rpd-json
- Save the report to your Report Manager.
- Generate Report to collect the data
- Use Excel-Data format
- Query Options- enter your OAPSE deduction code(s)
- Save in your files for reporting of Annual Wages to OAPSE.
- 23. Only if hard copies of quarter end reports are desired, run the following:
- Reports/Employee Master (all data)
- Reports/Employee Earnings Register