- 5. The total gross showing on Quarter Report should equal the total of all payroll disbursement checks created during Payroll Posting to USAS for the quarter.
- Once balanced if a hard copy of the report is desired print the Quarter Report.
|In the redesign software there is no clearing of quarter to date totals.|
- 6. It is recommended that you balance the W2Report quarterly to minimize problems at calendar year-end.
- 8. Go to Processing/Outstanding Payable and verify that there are no outstanding Payroll Items. (Screen should be empty)
- 9. The total of all Employer Distribution amounts (if tracked on the system) should equal the total of all USAS accounts payable checks to the vendor or deduction company.
- 10. Complete and file any required quarter-end submission forms.
- 11. For city withholdings, take the total gross times the percentage to be sure the tax withheld and submitted are correct.
|Mobile employees could cause discrepancies.|
- 12. Only if hard copies of quarter end reports are desired, run the following:
- Reports/Employee Master (all data)
- Reports/Employee Earnings Register
You are now ready to proceed with payroll for the new quarter.