The required fields are in Red. Below is an exploitation of each field.
- Control Number: Start a New Batch file by entering a unique (unused) number. To add payables to an existing batch, enter the batch's control number. Using a batch file enables you to group items and then process vendor checks for all the items included in the batch.
- Period/Yr: The fiscal year period and year associated with the payable. This defaults to the current period and fiscal defined in the Fund Accounting Profile and show not be modified.
- Vendor: Code identifying the vendor you are paying. When entering a code, the Vendor Address displays for you to verify the Accounts Payable address. To associate a different address with the Vendor, use the Alternate Vendor option at the top of the page.
Info After you select a Vendor or Alternate Vendor address, the system displays the corresponding EFT indicator next to the Cash Account field.
- Invoice: Invoice number or other reference information for the bill you are paying.
- Invoice Date: Issue Date that appears on your Vendor Invoice.
- Due Date: The system defaults to the current system date.
- Cash Acct: Cash Account code for this transaction. You must enter an asset account number (accounts beginning with an "A"). The system defaults the account defined in the Fund Accounting Profile.
- Single Check: Checkbox indicating whether the system should print the check for this invoice independently from any other payments made to this vendor.