NWOCA will facilitate all support requests. However, Lightspeed will be providing 24/7 support by going to LightSpeed wiki for all technical issues. You will need to create a username and password to get access to this resource.
Did you sign up at wiki.lightspeed.com for a username/password yet? If not, you can sign up and it only takes a few minutes. Then you can get all of the downloads and information you need to set up the clients at:
Go to the tabs Client Agents >> User Agent (UA) where you will find the software downloads. Then just follow the directions in the Documentation section, using the ip 10.247.248.70 when asked for the source.
- CIPA-complaint, education based database with granular and customizablepolicies
- Filter based on IP address, subnets or LDAP integration
- Daily URL database updates
- Web zones allow for custom access based on time (class period)
- Comprehensive reporting features
- More information at: http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/products/Web-Filter.aspx
- Datasheet (PDF)