The following New Contract Load .rpd-json (It can also be found in the NWOCA Report Repository) may be generated to assist in creating a spreadsheet to load new contracts. The report definition will first need to be downloaded and import it into the Redesign to generate it. Instructions on how to import a .json file can be found at Using Report Definitions. Save the file in .csv format.
If preferred, a spreadsheet can be created using the Core/Compensation grid and selecting the appropriate fields from the grid. Click on Report at the top of the grid choosing the Format-Excel-FieldNames. Save the file in .csv format.
If you have an existing spreadsheet, update row one to the appropriate column headings. Save the file in .csv format.
For contract type new contracts, the following columns (with the appropriate column headings) must be included in your spreadsheet.
- employeeId - formatted as a number
- jobNo - formatted as a number
- contractType - 4 for new contract
- compensationLabel - only required if a position has more than one compensation (not common)
- newCompensationLabel - fiscal year (such as 20 - 21 or 2020 - 2021)
- contractAmount - required for all stretch pay compensations
- contractStartDate - first work day on job calendar
- contractStopDate - one day prior to next year's first work day on job calendar
Any additional information you wish to have loaded in the new contracts need to have the headings to match what is defined in the New Contracts chapter in the USPS-R User Manual.