82. Complete the 2020 W2 Printing and Delivery Options form to let NWOCA know your W2's are ready to be printed.
Info Notification will be sent by NWOCA personnel when the W2's have been printed.
83. Run YTDRPT if desired.
Info This report generates year-to-date totals and a benefit statement for all employees, pay groups, or individual employees.
84. Run OAPSE if desired.
Info This report generates a listing of employee name, SSN, birthday, and year-to-date gross.
85. Run the procedure @PAY:USPS_CALENDAR_COPY or from the MENU>USPSCALEND.
Info This procedure creates a copy of your files.
86. From the USPS_ANN menu, run the CALENDARCD program.
Info This procedure generates a standard set of calendar year-end reports on PAYROLLCD.
- 87. Verify that the reports were copied to PAYROLLCD.
88. Run QRTRPT and select option Y to zero out all data for the quarter and calendar year. Do NOT zero out fiscal year data.
- 89. To insure the data cleared correctly, run the QRTRPT program again and verify that the year to date and quarter to date totals on the report are zero.