Enter all transactions for the current month
- Period End - increment the default transaction period by one.
Main Menu→Fund Accounting→Periodic Routines→Period End
- Reconcile checks
Reconcile checks from file
Upload Bank file to the server
Main Menu->e-Forms&Tools->All-Upload Files
Browse to find the file copied from the bank
Choose your directory, recommend H://rpt
Name the File to put on the server (i.e. JUNEAP.SEQ)
Click on Ok
Reconcile checks from file
Main Menu→Fund Accounting→Vendor Checks→Reconcile Checks from File
Select the Bank Format
Data File Name, will be the same path used to 'Upload file' - (i.e. H:/rpt/JUNEAP.SEQ)
Check mark if you only want to receive a report about checks that did not reconcile otherwise leave blank to see all checks
- Post cleared Vendor Checks - manually reconcile checks
Main Menu→Fund Accounting→Vendor Checks→Post Cleared Vendor Checks
- Enter check selection criteria
- Enter the date the checks cleared
- Click OK it initiate processing
- Review the information selected
Click on Yes to confirm.
If only a single check is being cleared it will make the update and return the user to the Post Cleared Vendor Checks page.
- If clearing a range of checks the system opens a Post Cleared Vendor Checks listing page
- Un-check the box next to any vendor check that should not be cleared
- Click Ok
Select the report/error log destination
Error log only prints if one of the selected checks is not cleared.
- Click ok
- Recommend creating a fiscal year folder than a month folder underneath each to keep monthly reports for auditors outside of eFP (similar to monthlyCD used by state software).
Run month end reports
reports and Save toyour PC to be emailed to NWOCA.
- Detailed po
- Detailed check
- Detail Expenditure Status
- Detail Revenue status
- OH Cash position
- OH Fund Activity Report
- Bank reconciliation
Main Menu→Fund Accounting→Periodic Routines→Bank Reconciliation
- Complete the fields in the Bank Statement Information & Interest Fees Section
- Click OK
- If there is not any information in a tab it will display a message indicating this.
- Reconcile your account (by clearing transactions in the deposits, payments and journal entries tabs.)
Once Satisified check mark complete and then complete the reconciliation by clicking on Reconcile, select yes to confirm.
Once you check mark it 'complete' and reconcile you will no longer be able to change the records displayed
Generate a report by clicking on Report
- Make appropriate selections
- click ok
- Email Sara Glore at NWOCA, firstname.lastname@example.org, monthend reports to including your bank reconciliation to be placed on your monthlyCD.