- Create a spreadsheet with the specific column headings are click here for a template.
- Fill in the ID, code for Federal "001", and the amounts that you have tracked for each individual.
- The 3 COVID fields have max amounts.
- COVID Self - $5,110
- COVID Other - $2,000
- COVID Emergency - $10,000
Save the spreadsheet as a .CSV.
The format of the DED_CODE column needs to be 3 characters in length for the system to recognize the leading zeros in the 001 deduction. You can change the length to 3 characters by going to 'Format Cells', selecting Custom and typing in 000.
Transfer the .CSV file to Reflections using FileZilla or the File Transfer in Reflections
Transfer type for CSV files is ASCII
To upload the data go to USPLOAD, then the DEDSCN option.
- View the COVID amounts in your employee's 001 Federal Tax Deduction Record.