- Create a spreadsheet with the specific column headings are click here for a template.
- Fill in the ID, code for Federal "001", and the amounts that you have tracked for each individual.
- The 3 COVID fields have max amounts.
- COVID Self - $5,110
- COVID Other - $2,000
- COVID Emergency - $10,000
Save the spreadsheet as a .CSV.
Remember the The format of the DED_CODE column needs to be 3 characters in length for the system to recognize the leading zeros in the 001 deduction. You can change the length to 3 characters by going to 'Format Cells', selecting Custom and typing in 000. Screenshot below:
Transfer the .CSV file to Reflections using FileZilla or the File Transfer in Reflections
To upload the data go to USPLOAD, then the DEDSCN option.
- View the COVID amounts in your employee's 001 Federal Tax Deduction Record.