- 3. Generate the 'SSDT Cash Summary' report and the 'SSDT Financial Detail Report'.
- The Financial Detail Report can be run for the month only to compare MTD totals to the Cash Summary Report.
- Compare the totals from reports... they should be identical.
- 4. If all above steps are performed and totals all agree, you are in balance and may proceed with the next step.
5. Manually run and review desired reports (Monthly CD Reports will be generated when step 6 is completed)
The SSDT Monthly CD Report Bundle is now available and will automatically run when the Posting Period is closed as long as it is enabled. The bundle includes 24 SSDT Template reports. A list of reports can be found here. Reports can be found in File Archive under the Utilities menu.
- 6. To close the month, under the Core menu, click on Posting Periods.
- Click on to to 'Close' the current period.
- Click on to to create the new posting period. Select the month, enter the calendar year and checkmark the 'current' box to make the new posting period the current period.
You are now closed for the month, proceed with your next month's financial transactions.
|Post Closing Step: If you plan on re-opening/closing the month again and you will NOT want your SSDT Monthly Cd Bundle to run again please go to Report Bundle Manager and disable. If you want to keep it enabled you may do so.|