- Have the user use an incognito window or sign out of the Chrome browser
- Navigate to the Google 2FA landing page: https://www.google.com/landing/2step/
- Have the user walk through the page to enable 2FA up to the point that it asks for a login (have them start the login)
- Admin console - find user > security > 2 step verification "Get backup verification codes"
- Use the codes to help the user log into the security site and enable 2FA (the user will need to be ready with a phone number to enroll)
Note: This method won't work without a phone number as you won't have an android device logged in (Chromebook or phone) to verify with a prompt.