This document walks you through how to update the insurance rates on your Deductions

  1.   Go to CHGDED, option C (Employee or board amounts).
    1. Select a report sorting option.
    2. Select whether or not you wish to include concealed employees.
    3. Enter the deduction code you wish to change the rate for.
    4. Select whether the rate change is for the employee or board share.
    5. Enter the current employee (board) amount.
    6. Enter the new employee (board) amount.
    7. Review all entries and select continue with changes.
    8. Repeat this process until all necessary changes have been made.

  • No labels