This document outlines the steps needed to correct an HSA file that contains an employee having a zero contribution. 

  • 1. Go out to PayrollCD and find the DEDRPT for the pay in question
  • 2. Enter a stop date on the employee's DEDSCN for the HSA that has the zero contribution
  • 3. You will need to manually enter the board and employer amount found on the DEDRPT in the ACCUM field on each employee's deduction screen. 

  • 4. Run PAYDED in Projection for that deduction code verify the totals to your previous DEDRPT that you pulled from payrollCD for that pay
  • 5. If needed make necessary corrections and run PAYDED in projection until the totals are correct.
  • 6. Run PAYDED in Actual for that deduction code. 

  • No labels