This is intended to be one time use instructions to 'catch up' inventory for districts using the Classic EIS system that went live on the Redesign BEFORE December 5th, 2018.
- 1. Click on the above report definition to download it to your machine
- 2. Log into USASR
- 3. Go to Report/Report Manager
- Click on
- Select the report definition 'Catch up extract for inventory items'
- Click on 'Save'
- Click on
- 4. Generate the report
- Format should stay as CSV as the output will be in the exact layout needed for the EIS import program
- Select the Beginning and Ending Object code that you want to pull into this report
- Enter the Start Invoice Date (recommended the day you went live with the Redesign)
- Enter the End Invoice Date (should be 12/4/2018 as the fix to the invoice flagging went out on 12/5/2018)
Enter the threshold amount (greater than or equal to)
With the options shown below it will pull all 500 and 600 object codes with an invoice date of 11/1/2018 to 12/4/2018 where the line item is $300.00 or more.
- 5. Save the output fileIf you open the file you may have to reformat some columns as a CSV will drop all leading zeroes.
- 6. File transfer the .CSV file into reflections File transfer type should be ASCII
- 7. Log into reflections
- 8. Go to the EISIMPR program
- Enter in your Import file name and execute the program
- Review the output file EISIMPR.TXT for any errors. All the invoice items contained on the extract from Redesign should now be on the EIS Pending file.
- 9. Continue processing inventory as you normally would pulling the items from the EIS pending file.